MISSING!! Ataui has been missing since Aug. 6 after disappearing near a Midtown nightclub, police said Monday.
whose full name is Ataui Deng Hopkins, was last seen near 251 West 48th St., where nightclubs XVI Lounge and The Attic are located, at roughly 11 p.m., according to the NYPD.
She was reported missing by her boyfriend, Grant Monohon, on Aug. 16, sources said. He told investigators that the last time he saw her, Aug. 6, she told him she wanted to sleep in a park, law enforcement sources said.
Relatives also told detectives that Deng would occasionally take off for a few days, sources said.
A man who said he was the owner of The Attic said police had been by but, “we don’t know nothing. She was never here.”
A manager there said Grant Monohon (Ataui’s bf) never worked there. Monohon’s Instagram feed is covered with photos of him, Deng and other people partying at The Attic and other nightclubs.
Information report by
Anyone with any information about Deng’s disappearance is asked to called Crime Stoppers at , or NYPDCrimeStoppers.com or text TIP577 to the number 274637. Or Email FindAtaui@gmail.com
Just when you think Taylor Swift can’t possibly be more annoying….
….i don’t want to live on this fucking planet anymore.
She hopped on the wagon too huh
but are we really surprised tho?
you people are disgusting
wait till the end
#OMF#for people who don#t understand#Today is Thursday and the weather is amazing#But you don’t have a boyfriend#SHUT UP YOU BASTARD#:Y
Slap them all in togas instead of suits and it would perfect
It also follows a pyramidal composition!
However, I would argue that this picture is more Baroque than Renaissance. Notable features of Baroque art are:
- Images are direct, obvious, and dramatic.
- Tries to draw the viewer in to participate in the scene.
- Depictions feel physically and psychologically real. Emotionally intense.
- Extravagant settings and ornamentation.
- Dramatic use of color.
- Dramatic contrasts between light and dark, light and shadow.
- As opposed to Renaissance art with its clearly defined planes, with each figure placed in isolation from each other, Baroque art has continuous overlapping of figures and elements.
- Common themes: grandiose visions, ecstasies and conversions, martyrdom and death, intense light, intense psychological moments.
In the baroque, artists strove to evoke aesthetic responses. Now I’m not talking about aesthetic as in “oh thats pretty” I’m talking about aesthetic like that punch in the gut reaction you get to something.
One of the ways this was done was through the depiction of intense emotion which we see in this photograph. compare to Bernini
The picture also displays a wonderful use of chiaroscuro (an effect of contrasted light and shadow created by light falling unevenly or from a particular direction on something) a style used extensively by Caravaggio and other Baroque artists.